IndoDic is a downloadable, Windows-based electronic dictionary and translating tool which lets you access the TruAlfa Indonesian and English translation dictionaries without an internet connection.
Both dictionaries contain more than fifty thousand words and phrases.
- A "Reader" feature which gives instant translations by simply moving the mouse over a word. This allows one to understand and translate written text extremely quickly.
Integrated spell-checker for automatically suggesting possible words or checking entire documents.
- Can be configured to pop-up and display instant translations from external programs such as Web browsers and text editors by simply double-clicking on a word or by copying text to the Windows clipboard.
- Text-to-Speech feature which allows you to hear English words pronounced.
- Shows word families, related words, and usage information for English and Indonesian words.
- Has a "sample usage" feature to see how words (or any word in the word family) are used in sentences or phrases.